Friday, May 11, 2012

Road to RAGBRAI: Handlebar Wrap and Trunk Bag

I didn't ride today, but I wanted to share a couple of purchases I did make today.

I finally bought a trunk bag on Amazon.com. Here is the link: Bag

This is what it looks like if you're too lazy to click on that:


There were a lot of reviews and they were pretty much all positive. I like the look of it. We'll see how I like it when it finally comes in the mail.

I also bought bar tape to put on my bar ends. I didn't really find too many suggestions on how to install it, so I just winged it. I don't think it looks too bad:



We'll see how that holds up, too. It came with some ends that I didn't need, but I like them a lot so I might incorporate them into some other part of my bike. Either that or use them for some sort of craft, I don't know.

I plan on going for a short ride tomorrow. I invited several coworkers to the lake. Karie and I are going to eat at Waffle Stop beforehand. Is it just me, or am I being way more sociable than usual? Hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment