Thursday, July 10, 2014

Countdown: Zombie Travel Blog Lives Again!

Well hi there. You may notice that the last time I updated this thing was in September of 2012, shortly after I moved to Luxembourg from the United States. Well, I still live in Luxembourg. That's not the interesting part.

The interesting part is, my mom (Ann) and my step-dad (Dick) will be visiting us for nearly 4 weeks, starting...Monday! We have a ton of stuff planned and lots of places to go, so I decided to dust off this old thing and put it to use once more.

We will be visiting places in Luxembourg, Germany, Belgium, France, Italy, and the UK. We have lots planned to keep us out of (or get us in to) trouble.

My mom is doing her own travel blog. You can find it here: 24 Days in Luxembourg/Europe.

Bis geschwënn!

No comments:

Post a Comment