Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 18 - Last Day in Luxembourg

Tomorrow, I will leave from Luxembourg airport at 6:10 AM local time.

I have most of my stuff packed already, I just need to put a few things in the bag, and that's it. We will have to go to bed early tonight, as we have to wake up around 3:30 AM to get me to the airport.

Today was pretty uneventful. We spent the day hanging out and relaxing around the house for the most part. Aside from packing, that is. We did order sushi for dinner, and ate it with Charel's sister and her boyfriend, which was nice. We tried to teach Charel and his mom how to use chopsticks, but it was almost a lost cause.

Tonight's entry is short because I wish to spend time with my fiancé. Wow, I have to get used to using that word...

See you all soon, with one last update about how the flights went. Likely after I sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment