Sunday, February 19, 2012

Home Again

After visiting my grandparents and dad, showing them pictures, talking about the trip and the engagement, I finally drove back home to Cedar Falls.

Not much was out of order. I haven't completely unpacked yet, since my plans to unpack and do laundry were interrupted by a very overwhelming need to sleep. A nap that was supposed to take two hours, however, ended up taking five. So I have not completed laundry or anything else, but at least I got some of the rest that I needed. I am making myself stay up for a couple more hours, before going back to bed. Hopefully I will sleep through the entire night. Tomorrow, I will need to try to stay awake until at least 10 pm, as I will be at work. Although working will help with the whole staying awake thing.

As for this blog, well, it has certainly served its purpose for this trip. The daily updates will not continue, however. I do have a couple of ideas planned for other content, but as this is a travel blog, and I don't travel every other week, I won't need to update it every day. I do plan to post about trips I take for pictures even in town (Big Woods Lake or George Wyth) and places around Iowa. So, check back every so often if you wish to see these posts.

Thank you for reading about my travels in Luxembourg. I really enjoyed myself and I will be going back as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment